KAIPERM Online Banking
Stay connected with your banking, anytime, anywhere, with Kaiperm CU online banking. We know you live a busy life and need a secure way to manage your Kaiperm CU accounts without having to visit our office. When you enroll in our free online banking, you immediately have access to features such as bill pay, which lets you schedule automatic payments, and you can conveniently manage your finances from the comfort of your home or office. Kaiperm CU’s online banking gives you secure, 24/7 access to your account balances, transaction history, transfers, monthly statements, loans, and online payments.
- 24/7 account access
- Make transfers
- Request cashier’s check withdrawals to be mailed to your home address
- View eStatements
- View/research past transactions
Setup alerts on your accounts (click to expand)
- Internet Banking eAlerts enables members to manage and receive email notifications via internet banking of specific account activity, such as when a balance falls below a limit, when a check clears, when a deposit is made, when a transaction is posted, etc.
- Through internet banking, the member can manage their email address(es) and choose which items are being sent via email. Clicking Settings and Edit Email will give the member the option to edit any existing emails already setup or create a new email.
- Members can view any existing email addresses setup and what items are being sent to the address. Clicking Edit will allow the member to make any changes or clicking Add allows the member to add a new address.
- Through internet banking, the member can create or edit existing eAlerts. Clicking eAlerts will give the member the option to edit any existing alerts already setup or create a new alert.
- Download Instructions