Kaiperm Home Equity Line
of Credit (HELOC)
A Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to leverage the equity of your home for a wide variety of reasons, from home renovations to college tuition and more. Borrow up to 75% of your home’s value, less any first mortgage balance. You can continually borrow money from your HELOC, and draw on the available funds as you need them during your ten year draw period.
- Easy and speedy application process
- Variable rate
- Primary residence must be located in California
- Maximum loan amount of $300,000 or up to 75% CLTV Combined Loan to Value (whichever is less)
for higher amounts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Variable Rate Home Equity Loans
Rate Effective Date: March 1, 2024
|Variable Rate APR*
|10 year draw and 15 year payback
* APR – Annual Percentage Rate is subject to change and may vary depending on evaluation of credit history, so your rate may differ.
Ready to apply for a loan?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Advance Truth in Lending Disclosure
- Applicant Checklist
- Borrowers Authorization
- Fair Lending Notice
- HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies
- Offline Printable Loan Application
- Purpose of Loan
- Right to Receive Appraisal
- Vesting Worksheet