Kaiperm Home Equity Line
of Credit (HELOC)
A Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to leverage the equity of your home for a wide variety of reasons, from home renovations to college tuition and more. Borrow up to 75% of your home’s value¹. You can continually borrow money from your HELOC, and draw on the funds as you need them.
- Easy and speedy application process
- Variable rate
- Primary residence must be located in California
- Maximum loan amount of $300,000 or up to 75% CLTV Combined Loan to Value (whichever is less)
for higher amounts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our loans rates
Variable Rate Home Equity Loans:
|Term||Variable Rate APR3|
|10 year draw and 15 year payback||4.75%|
* APR – Annual Percentage Rate is subject to change and may vary depending on evaluation of credit history, so your rate may differ.
This Variable APR (Annual Percentage Rate) will vary with the market based on the 91 Day Treasury Bill as published on the third Thursday of each month. Rates are effective on the 1st day of the month and can change monthly.
3. This Variable APR (Annual Percentage Rate) will vary with the market based on the 91 Day Treasury Bill as published on the third Thursday of each month. Rates are effective on the 1st day of the month and can change monthly.
Ready to apply for a loan?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Advance Truth in Lending Disclosure
- Applicant Checklist
- Borrowers Authorization
- Fair Lending Notice
- HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies
- Offline Printable Loan Application
- Purpose of Loan
- Right to Receive Appraisal
- Vesting Worksheet
A Safe Place for Your Money
Kaiperm members can find comfort in knowing that no matter the size of your deposit, every dollar is safe, secure and 100% insured by the NCUA, up to $250,000. We're here to keep your assets safe as they grow.