Whether you want to travel the world or spend your golden years at home with your family, it takes planning for a comfortable retirement. When you open, move or roll over your IRA with us, you’re putting your nest egg in a secure place where it will continue to grow tax-free.
A Traditional Investment Retirement Account (IRA) is an excellent means of saving for retirement with tax benefits that help you accumulate your savings faster. Your contributions are made up to a specified limit per year and these are good investments before and after you retire.
- Flexible fixed-rate term options from 3 months to 60 months
- Earns higher monthly yields, which are compounded monthly
- Safe and secure investment
- Free online banking, mobile banking, and telephone banking
- A minimum opening deposit of $500
Good to know:
Certain penalties apply for early withdrawal of funds. See fee schedule and disclosure for complete details
A Roth Investment Retirement Account (IRA) is a tax-advantaged savings vehicle for retirement. The Roth IRA is funded with post-tax contributions and offers you more access and more flexibility to your money. As long as you have met the 5 year holding period, which begins with the tax year for which your first contribution is made, your Roth IRA earnings can be withdrawn tax-free and penalty free for specific distribution reasons.
- Dividends are paid monthly
- Safe and Secure Investment
- Funds may be invested in an IRA Accumulator or IRA Certificate of Deposit
- Ability to make contributions conveniently with payroll deductions
- Distribution of funds is not mandatory
Good to know:
- Minimum opening deposit of $500 for an IRA Certificate of Deposit
- Applications typically take 24 – 48 hours to process
- Funds you contribute and earn can be withdrawn tax-free and penalty free, once the 5 year holding period is reached, and if one of the following qualified distributions apply:
- You become disabled
- Funds are used for qualified medical expenses
- Funds are used towards a first-time home purchase, up to $10,000
- Your death results in a distribution made to the account beneficiary (or your estate)
Savings & Checking
|Type||Initial Deposit||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)||Rate|
|Term||Minimum Balance||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)||Rate|
|Save to Win Certificate|
A Safe Place for Your Money
Kaiperm members can find comfort in knowing that no matter the size of your deposit, every dollar is safe, secure and 100% insured by the NCUA, up to $250,000. We're here to keep your assets safe as they grow.